Prep time: 15 min
Cooking time: 60 min
Yields: 6 servings
- 250 gr macaroni. Or any other pasta.
- 500 gr Greenfields Ricotta Cheese
- 200 gr parmesan Cheese
- 250 gr smoked Beef
- 250 gr frozen spinach, thawed overnight
- 100 gr onion, chopped
- 50 gr garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 21 x 11cm (base measurement) large loaf pan. Cook pasta in plenty of boiling water until tender, but still firm to the bite. Drain well.
- Place spinach in a strainer; press firmly to remove any excess liquid. Transfer to a large bowl; add ricotta, Parmesan and hot macaroni. Season with salt and black pepper; mix well to combine.
- Press half the mixture into prepared pan. Lay the smoked beef over this and top with the remaining spinach mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set and lightly golden. Cool 5 minutes in pan; invert onto a serving plate. Cut into slices, serve with salad.