Cooking time: Approx. 30mins
Yields: 2 servings
Ingredients for cheese stuffed crust:
- 250g Greenfields Ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp Greenfields Milk
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Lemon zest
Ingredients for Pizza base:
- 1 Pizza dough (350g)
- ½ Cup Tomato sauce
- 100g Greenfields Mozzarella
Ingredients for garlic spread:
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ tbsp Parsley chopped
- 3 Sliced mushrooms
- 5 Cherry tomatoes
- 20g Rockets
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Flatten the pizza dough into a round shape.
- To make the garlic spread, combine 2 tbsp of melted butter, 2 cloves minced
garlic, ½ tbsp chopped parsley in a bowl. Stir to mix well.
- To make the cheese filling for the crust, combine ricotta cheese, 1 tbsp of milk, pepper and lemon zest in a bowl. Stir to mix well.
- To assemble, place the dough onto a pizza pan.
Make a 2-3cm slice on the curved side of the dough. The slices should be evenly spaced out.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of cheese filling and place them between the 2 slices.
Repeat till all slices has been filled with cheese.
- Fold the slices towards the center of the dough. Seal it by pressing the
ends into the dough. (Preheat oven at 260C for 10 mins)
- Brush the garlic spread all over the flatbread.
- Spread a layer of tomato sauce onto the center of the flatbread.
- Place sliced mushrooms and mozzarella cheese onto the flatbread.
- Bake the flatbread in the oven at 260C for 10 mins.
- Place cherry tomatoes and rockets onto the flatbread.
- Drizzle olive onto the flatbread and enjoy!