Cooking time: Approx. 25mins
Yields: 1 serving
- 300ml Greenfields Milk
- 3 Egg whites
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Whole strawberries
- 3-4 Crushed Oreo cookies
- 3 pcs Mint leaf for garnish
- Add egg whites, milk and lemon juice into a bowl. Stir the mixture well.
- Strain the mixture using a sieve.
- Cling wrap your dish.
- Using a toothpick, poke holes into the cling wrap.
- On medium heat, steam the mixture for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins, remove steamed milk from steamer and remove the cling wrap.
- Crush Oreo cookies and sprinkle onto the steamed milk.
- Top it off with a strawberry, mint leaf and enjoy!